Saturday, September 16, 2006

chapter 1: Mascara On Your Carpet

Hi.

Once I heard a bunch of sixth formers talking, about how could mascara end up on her bedroom carpet? I was taking a science exam at the time, and I've never forgotten that, and that's what inspired the title.

I got my hair cut today. Layers, and a fringe. Looks good.

It's five minutes past eleven, and I would love a vanilla milkshake, like, now.
Proper wish I was a diva, and I'd just click my fingers and there it would be.

Hazard tape is pretty cool. I love the colour yellow. I am so bored of black!! I'm desperate for banana yellow flares and a matching cord blazer.

I also want boots and maybe some cute flat shoes.

I bought lipstick today, woo. £1.99. I'm so cheap. It makes me look like a cheap, cheap whore.

No comments: